About a month ago I made the decision to migrate my shop to Shopify. It offered quite a lot of features that I liked and the idea was I would be able to offload a lot of the site work I do. And it worked…for about a month. I got an email from Shopify saying that I had to prove that I was an authorized reseller of Bandai items. Alternatively I would have to disable Shopify Payments. Obviously I am not an authorized reseller so I went to disable Payments and was hit with a notice that because it was disabled Shopify would impose a 2% fee on top of the Paypal fees. Um….no.
So, here we are. Back to the old site. What does that mean?
- The old system is about a month out of date. I am in the processing of updating orders (orders that have shipped, etc…). Don’t worry I still have shopify enabled and have access to all the data
- Orders placed on Shopify need to be moved over to the current system.
- June’s orders will still go out normally
- If you can’t login please use the “forgot password” feature (again sorry for having to make you do that)
- I am in the process of adding ePacket to the shipping options.
I sincerely apologize for the confusion this has caused. You login into a new system, place orders, then find out the site is back to it was. If you have any questions please email me [email protected] and I will try to get back to you as soon as I am able.
As a way to say thank you any order placed with a kit that is in stock can enter the coupon code
shopify-fail and will receive 20% off (orders using this coupon without a kit in stock in their order will be automatically refunded)